We accept MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB Credit Card, Bank Transfer as secure payment methods. If you want to know more about payments, please click Contact Us.
How to pay for my orders?
After submitting an order, you can also proceed with the payment using your Credit or Debit card, once the transaction is processed, a receipt will be sent to your e-mail address.
How do I know if my payment has been successful?
One reason your payment may be rejected is due to incorrect shipping information; please confirm that the information provided is in a similar format to what is outlined below.
• State City, Country/Region, State/Province, Post Code/Zip, respectively
• Country/Region, State/Province information must be one of the options provided in the list.
• All the information must NOT be abbreviated.
How do I use a coupon?
If you have a coupon code, you will be able to use it upon completing your order. Once you have entered your coupon code, click ‘Apply’ to validate that the code you have entered is correct. The coupon discount amount should be applied to your order once validated in our system. Please note that you may only use one coupon per order.
- For your security, the billing name and address must match the credit card or other method used for payment. Any payment account used must be in the name shown on your government issued identification document. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not comply with this or with our other security criteria.
- Your card or other method of payment will not be charged until your order is accepted and shipped. However, it may show a pre-authorisation of the funds immediately upon order. Payment will be taken for pre-ordered or personalised items at the time of or shortly after you submit your order and in advance of shipping.
Please note: Your card issuer or payment method provider may apply other international bank charges. In addition, if your credit/debit card or other method of payment is not denominated in the currency of your purchase, the final price will be charged in the currency of your card. This will be calculated and charged by your card issuer. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict the amount. Please contact your issuing bank for further information before placing your order.
Why was my credit/debit card or other payment method declined at checkout?
If you receive notification that your credit or debit card or other payment method has been declined, please contact your issuing bank or payment provider. Before doing so, please ensure that:
The card details or payment information entered are correct. For instance, your 16 digit code is correct and that you have selected the right card type
The 3 or 4-digit security number is correct
Your credit card has not expired
If you have saved your card details or payment information we also recommend that you:
Check that the selected card or method of payment is active and that it has not expired
Ensure that the billing address matches the credit card or payment method used for payment - You can edit saved credit card details or payment information by selecting the ‘Update Billing Address’ button and following the instructions.
Ensure you have supplied a correct three or four digit security number for the selected card or payment method - We always re-prompt for this information to uphold the security of your stored details.