- To analyse, profile and monitor customer patterns and better understand the interests and preferences of our key customer audiences so we can consistently improve our products and services.
- To offer an enhanced customer experience and service, including by ensuring we personalise the Site and Application and (if applicable) Innova Global updates relating to products, services and events to make them more relevant to our customers’ specific preferences.
- To ensure the proper functioning and security of our services, Site and/or Applications, for example by identifying and preventing fraudulent transactions.
- To analyse the footfall in Innova Global stores and at Innova Global promotions or events for internal reporting purposes and to ensure adequate and appropriate product and resources.
- To ensure we continue to comply with applicable laws, for example in maintaining the accuracy of our records.
We may collect the following information:
Contact Information and other identifying information: your name, postal address, phone numbers and e-mail addresses. You acknowledge that we may also obtain information about you as a result of authentication or identity checks (for example in connection with our standard fraud checks when you make a purchase on our Site or Application). We use this information to identify you as a customer, to process your order, to deliver products and services, to process payments, to update our records and to generally manage your account with us under our terms with you. Providing us with certain personal information is voluntary but we may not be able to process your order and/or send you the required order acknowledgement and shipping confirmation communications if you do not provide us with certain requested information.
We may also use your contact information to send you marketing communications and to contact you in relation to service-related matters, including, on occasion, to request and respond to feedback on your experience with Innova Global, including in-store, on our Site and/or Application, and to assist you in relation to prospective purchases on our Site and/or Application, where permitted to do so in accordance with applicable laws or if we have your consent to do so (if required by applicable laws).
You may have the right under applicable laws to ask for details of the personal information we hold about you, to amend, limit or delete your personal information, or ask for a copy of the personal information you gave us. You can also withdraw any consent you give to us at any time and object to us using your personal information for Innova Global legitimate purposes.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you or wish to change your preferences at any time, please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com. If you have an online customer account, you can also access, amend or update your information by logging into My Account on the Site or Application and amending your details as appropriate. If you have created a customer profile in a Innova Global store, you can also access, amend or update your information by visiting a store and speaking to one of our sales associates.
Please note that we may require you to verify your identity before allowing you to access your personal information. If we are unable to match this information, we may ask you to provide additional identifying information, such as a copy of your passport or drivers’ license. You may designate a third party to act on your behalf provided they have appropriate written authority to do so.